Trivia Time: How much do you know about fathers and sons in MLB?
With Father’s Day upon us, it’s time we hone in one of the things that makes baseball so special — the multi-generational appeal.
Other sports have connections between fathers and sons, but there’s something extra special in baseball when a guy who you remembered playing when you were young now has a kid in the league. It probably helps that some of the greatest players of the past few decades have dads we knew too. We’re talking about Ken Griffey Jr., Barry Bonds and Cal Ripken Jr.
Those are just a few of MLB’s multi-generational families. In this week’s installment of Trivia Time, we’re asking you about all those, but also the Boones, Alomars and Bells — even the Fielders.
Well, how did you do?
12-for-12: Nailed it. Your dad would be proud.
9-11: Solid outing. Cheers!
6-8: Still a .500 hitter.
5 or fewer: Eek. You probably thought Aaron Judge and Judge Judy were related, huh?
Try the previous installments of Trivia Time
• How well do you remember the 2019 MLB season?
• How much do you remember about the last time there was no baseball?
• Name these players from their stats
• Let’s see what you know about MLB salaries
• Can you name these players without their beards?
• What do you know about the intersection of sports and music?
• Test your knowledge of Cy Young winners
• What do you remember about MLB in the 2000s?
• Test your knowledge of the MLB draft
• How well do you know Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa?
More from Yahoo Sports: