- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
The former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver appears to have tweeted and deleted a quote tweet in which he agrees with his own tweet criticizing the amount of respect he received from coaches in Dallas. It’s quite possible that Bryant meant to quote tweet himself from another account and simulate someone agreeing with him, but forgot to log out of his main account.
The tweet in question was screencapped by multiple Twitter users before it was deleted.
This is just the latest episode in Dez Bryant’s free agency saga, which up to this point had been mostly him commenting on his Cowboys tenure and flirting with other NFL teams that he may or may not be interested in signing with. Most recently, Bryant had pitched a possible fit with the Patriots and Redskins.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• You won’t believe what Marshawn Lynch looked like in H.S.
• Pat Forde: College FB games to split contenders from pretenders
• Jets embarrass Lions in Coach Patricia’s debut
• NFL Power Rankings: Defense is the key