- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Every touchdown is its own special gem, but the ones where several players touch the ball and runners change direction half a dozen times are magical. Check out this one from Sunday’s Carolina Panthers game against Tampa Bay:
Here’s how it shakes out. Newton fakes to Christian McCaffrey, who’s already had a monumental hurdle on the day, then hands to receiver DJ Moore on a reverse. Moore then flips it to fellow wideout Curtis Samuel, who in turn proceeds to run through the hapless Bucs defense like a dad stomping through a kid’s birthday party.
Samuel probably ran 150 yards on this play, but hey, whatever works. New offensive coordinator Norv Turner has absolutely revolutionized the Panthers’ offense this season, and this is another example of that. Also, Tampa Bay’s defense is awful.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Army’s falcon mascot gravely injured in prank gone wrong
• ESPN apologizes for James Carville’s pro-Bama SEC conspiracy theory
• AZ Cardinals release Sam Bradford
• LeBron not paying attention to Magic-Luke drama