Bringing you the best in NASCAR news and info to keep your day rolling right ... or left, whichever.
• Bill Elliott "don't feel no different than he did in his 30s," and bless him for that. Every year could use a little more Awesome Bill from Dawsonville. [NASCAR.com]
• These days, NASCAR drivers face their biggest dangers off the track. No more basketball, Frisbee or golf cart riding for you, drivers! [All Left Turns]
• Wait a second ... are the tracks making more money than we thought? Are they taking in a lot more cash than we all expected? Hang on a second! I want some money back! [Racin' Today]
• A Q&A with Kyle Petty about his expanded role at SPEED. No questions about the ponytail, alas. [Catchfence]
• The New York Times weighs in on Danica. The verdict? She'll have a tough time. [New York Times]
• Joey Logano will run a God of War III car this March. Sweet! [Playstation LifeStyle]
Got a link/tip? Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter.