Week 9 had plenty to offer football fans who are also into MMA and babies (who the heck isn’t into the latter).
A quick breeze through our top five highlights from Shutdown Corner on Sunday:
5) Why do football players think punching someone wearing a helmet is a good idea? We’ll probably never get a satisfactory answer. Anyhow, five guys got ejected for fighting Sunday. [What was the NFL fight of the day?]
4) You have our condolences if this Julio Jones drop cost you in fantasy football. [Julio Jones had the worst drop of the NFL season]
3) This is probably what would happen if you were to get in and carry the rock in an NFL game. [Raider o-lineman trying and failing to advance fumble is sad and perfect]
2) The Houston Texans really, really miss Deshaun Watson. He probably could’ve closed out the World Series for the Astros if they asked. [This is how valuable Deshaun Watson is to Houston]
1) Souvenirs for young fans never get old. [Saints Baby gets free football, cries like a baby]