- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
After being asked if he felt “helpless” guarding The Warriors in Game 2, Thompson had enough:
Tristan didn’t like being asked if he felt “helpless” against Curry. pic.twitter.com/kqi3i8YXzo
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 4, 2018
He first dodged the question, then added that he doesn’t feel helpless against anyone.
“That’s f—ed up,” Thompson said, before walking out.
The Cavs lost 122-103 to the Warriors in Game 2, who as a team made 15 three-pointers (nine of which came from Curry). Overall, Curry tallied 33 points and Klay put up 20.
LeBron walks off the podium after an exchange with a reporter about JR Smith, tells him to “be better tomorrow” pic.twitter.com/Fq8wezSuFT
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) June 1, 2018
James was also short in his answers after Sunday’s loss.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Serena aces inappropriate Trump question
• Don’t underestimate KD’s difficult postseason journey in second season with Warriors
• Why the Chiefs’ backup QB declined endorsement money
• Cubs’ weird win over Mets still leaves reason to worry