- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
The 25-year-old practice squad player’s blood alcohol level registered 0.17 percent on a breathalyzer attest, more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent in California, the Simi Valley Police Department said.
Witnesses called 911 reporting a vehicle that collided with “several fixed objects, including a bus stop sign, mailboxes and trash cans” around 6:27 p.m., authorities said. Neary allegedly continued driving until police stopped him. In addition to the DUI, he was charged with a hit-and-run, property damage.
Neary did not play in the Rams’ home opener, a 34-0 win over the Cardinals. L.A. signed the Eastern Washington product to the practice squad five days earlier. He started one game for the Rams in 2017.
– – – – – – –
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Bills are so bad that CB Vontae Davis retired at halftime Sunday
• Cheap hit on Cam Newton leads to ejection, sets off fight in Falcons-Panthers
• This fake punt TD is a thing of beauty from Titans
• NFL kickers had a terrible Week 2