- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Things aren't so bad for Elin Nordegren, ex-wife of Tiger Woods. That's her mansion above taking shape (photos via Jeff Lichtenstein Realty). As The Guardian notes, the house is growing to cover almost all of the 21,000 square feet of property. Nordegren received an estimated $100 million in her divorce settlement with Woods.
More photos below.
According to Lichtenstein, the home has a wine room, a movie theater, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a Koi pond, a spa and a gym. The master bedroom suite is 1,200 square feet. Not bad, huh?
Conflicting reports about the status of Woods' relationship with Nordegren have emerged over the last few weeks, with some saying that the pair had reconciled and others saying Woods has moved on to other high-profile dates.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled golf.
-Follow Jay Busbee on Twitter at @jaybusbee.-
NFL video from Yahoo! Sports:
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• Nationals adding fifth president to race card
• Ray Lewis, a polarizing figure, is the Ravens' driving force
• Fan gets $75K, bear hug from LeBron James after hitting half-court shot
• Lions WR Titus Young is 'tired of the threats,' dares team to cut him