The Denver Broncos are projected to be the best team during the regular season this year, at least according to sportsbook Bovada.lv.
Halfway through the preseason, the Broncos have an over/under win total of 11.5, just ahead of the Seattle Seahawks (11) and New England Patriots (11). The Broncos and Seahawks each led their conferences last season with 13 wins.
The Houston Texans are projected to be the most improved team with an over/under of 7.5 wins, 5.5 wins more than they won a year ago. Washington and Atlanta are also projected to be much improved. Meanwhile, the Carolina Panthers (8.5) and Kansas City Chiefs (8.0) are both expected to take the biggest step backs from their successful 2013 season.
More From Business Insider
- This Is The Product That Predicts The Future Of Apple
- A Huge Number Of MLB Teams Still Have A Shot At The Playoffs
- Kevin Love Has Been The Unluckiest Star In The NBA
- Only 5 Teams Have A Legit Shot To Win The Premier League This Season
- Rory McIlroy Has A Good Shot To Break Jack Nicklaus' Record
- Finance Trading
- Sports & Recreation
- Seattle Seahawks
- New England Patriots
- Houston Texans