All-Fantasy First Team
QB: Aaron Rodgers, Packers
RB1: Adrian Peterson, Vikings
RB2: Matt Forte, Bears
WR1: Calvin Johnson, Lions
WR2: Alshon Jeffery, Bears
WR3: Jordy Nelson, Packers
TE: Kyle Rudolph, Vikings
K: Mason Crosby, Packers
1. Reggie Bush, Lions: Touches total will decrease and will cede more work to Joique Bell under new coach Jim Caldwell.
2. Cordarrelle Patterson, Vikings: Better kickoff returner than WR at this stage but is being drafted as a high-end WR2 and will be third or fourth in line for targets.
3. Eric Ebron, Lions: Struggling with transition to NFL but is being drafted as a TE1. High on him in Dynasty. Merely a late-round flier in re-draft.
4. Bears D/ST: I had to put something in this spot. Being drafted as a top-15 defense but still have major question marks throughout the middle of defense.
5. Brandon Marshall, Bears: As mentioned above, someone has to go here. No doubt a shoo-in WR1, but I'd rather have Alshon Jeffery or Jordy Nelson.
1. Jay Cutler, Bears: Surrounded by touchdown machines. Real threat for top-six QB production in second season with coach Marc Trestman.
2. Joique Bell, Lions: Could lead Detroit backfield in carries and touchdowns and flirt with RB1 status. Value pick at current sixth-round ADP.
3. Golden Tate, Lions: Obvious No. 2 pass catcher. Gets big boost moving from Seattle to pass-happy Detroit and a Saints-style offense.
4. Jarrett Boykin, Packers: Taking over in James Jones' old role as No. 3 receiver in high-octane passing attack.
5. Greg Jennings, Vikings: Dependable receiver who will see a ton of balls come his direction. He and Kyle Rudolph will jockey for the team lead in targets.
1. Jerick McKinnon, Vikings: Explosive athlete who could see some third-down work. If Adrian Peterson were to go down, McKinnon would likely be next man up.
2. James Starks, Packers: Firmly entrenched as top handcuff to Eddie Lacy and is coming off career-best 5.53 YPC.
3. Ka'Deem Carey, Bears: Obvious No. 2 to Matt Forte with three-down skills. Forte is entering age-29 season.
4. Brandon Bostick, Packers: Running with the starters in camp at tight end. Explosive athlete with basketball skills. Aaron Rodgers can feed plenty of mouths.
5. Marquess Wilson, Bears: Would be thrust into an every-down role should one of Brandon Marshall or Alshon Jeffery go down in Chicago's high-powered attack.