- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Our friends at Winging It In Motown cooked up an amazing social experiment on Friday involving hockey’s favorite awkward older brother, Phil Kessel of the Toronto Maple Leafs.
The simple concept: Take the photo of Kessel shown here, and ask those in your life that may not have let the light of hockey into their hearts (yet) what it is he does for a living.
The responses have been incredible, ranging from “guilty CEO” to “Verizon salesman” to “axe murderer.”
So, again, your mission should you choose to accept it:
1. Save this picture of Kessel.
2. Send this picture of Kessel to a non-hockey friend (or relative).
3. Ask them what they think he does of a living.
4. Screencap their response.
5. Post it to social media, and be sure to alert the good people at Winging It In Motown that you have.
6. Giggle. (This probably could be an earlier step.)
Anything we can do to let the rest of the world know about the dishelved glory of Phil Kessel is time well spent.