For the third consecutive regular season, the Golden State Warriors and superstar Stephen Curry beat the rival Cleveland Cavaliers and LeBron James to lead the NBA in team and individual jersey sales.
Curry, James, Kevin Durant, Giannis Antetokounmpo and Kyrie Irving rounded out the five most popular jerseys sold on NBAStore.com since the start of the 2017-18 season. Antetokounmpo jumped from ninth on last year’s list to fourth this year, knocking Russell Westbrook from the top five.
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
4. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
5. Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics
6. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
7. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
8. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
9. James Harden, Houston Rockets
10. Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers
11. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
12. Lonzo Ball, Los Angeles Lakers
13. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
14. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
15. Jimmy Butler, Minnesota Timberwolves
Dwyane Wade, Derrick Rose and Isaiah Thomas all dropped out of the top 15, replaced by Philadelphia 76ers teammates Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons and Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball this season.
The Warriors and Cavaliers once again finished 1-2 in team jersey sales, but Embiid and Simmons helped the Sixers jump to third. The Lakers and Boston Celtics rounded out the top five in 2017-18.
1. Golden State Warriors
2. Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Philadelphia 76ers
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. Boston Celtics
6. Milwaukee Bucks
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. New York Knicks
9. Chicago Bulls
10. Houston Rockets
The Bucks and Houston Rockets bumped the San Antonio Spurs and Toronto Raptors from the top 10.
– – – – – – –
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Teammate bursts into tears during NFL star’s retirement
• Charles Robinson: Why things may get ugly for Rodgers, Packers
• Report: LeBron sued over barbershop web show
• Are Yankees fans being too tough on Stanton?