- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Shield your eyes, Cavs fans.
LeBron James made his first public appearance in a Los Angeles Lakers uniform on Wednesday in an Instagram story, a sight that is still a bit shocking a month after he agreed to sign in L.A.
He first gave fans a rear view of himself walking while wearing some LeBron 15s that he’s effectively promoting.
It looks like James changed his shoes for the full frontal view of himself wearing the purple and gold No. 23.
Ahh, he did change shoes. That’s a pair of Kobe 1 Protros in an apparent shoutout to all the Kobestans who still have not embraced that the greatest basketball player in the world has joined their team.
It’ll take some getting used to, but it’s a good look for James.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Aaron Rodgers says LeBron ignoring Trump is ‘absolutely beautiful’
• Jayson Werth blasts Scott Boras: ‘Teams didn’t know that I wanted to play’
• Jay Busbee: The city that hated its NFL team
• Jarvis Landry goes on profane tirade on ‘Hard Knocks’