All-Fantasy First Team
QB: Peyton Manning, Broncos
RB: Jamaal Charles, Chiefs
RB: Montee Ball, Broncos
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Broncos
WR: Keenan Allen, Chargers
WR: Emmanuel Sanders, Broncos
TE: Julius Thomas, Broncos
K: Nick Novak, Chargers
2. Wes Welker — Underrated for so long, Welker now finds himself on the opposite end of the spectrum. Age and injury are looking like they could be too much to overcome.
3. Danny Woodhead — More valuable in PPR than standard, but Woodhead is going ahead of far too many players with more upside. He’s the RB37. Bernard Pierce is RB38.
4. Darren McFadden — Should not be going ahead of Mark Ingram.
5. Chiefs Defense — A unit going as the No. 7 defense is going to have a difficult time repeating 2013’s elite feats.
1. Maurice Jones-Drew — MJD will never regain his superstar form, but is a bargain as the current RB30.
2. James Jones — Red-zone threat should be going much higher than current standing as WR56.
3. Travis Kelce — The TE25 has put on a Gronk-ian performance in the preseason.
4. Dwayne Bowe — Bowe is not a scintillating own at this stage of the game, but probably shouldn’t be going behind Riley Cooper and Brandin Cooks.
5. Ryan Mathews — Should not be going behind C.J. Spiller and Reggie Bush.
1. Ladarius Green — Surprisingly just the TE17 by ADP.
2. Travis Kelce — The very definition of a low-risk, high-reward pick.
3. Cody Latimer — An injury or two away from a big-time role for the league’s best offense.
4. Malcom Floyd — Off the radar deep threat could provide WR5 value.
5. Andre Holmes — Role is up in the air, but his talent is not.
- Sports & Recreation
- Demaryius Thomas
- Peyton Manning
- Wes Welker
- Antonio Gates
- Jamaal Charles
- Julius Thomas
- Ladarius Green
- Danny Woodhead
- Montee Ball