Now, she is in a home. After the finale, he returned to Brazil and bought her a house. She started celebrating before he got home. From MMA Junkie:
"I can tell she's drunk," Brandao joked. "She's completely drunk. My friends told me, 'Eeesh, it was crazy during the fights in Manaus. Everything stopped.'"
Who can blame her? Her son made his dreams come true and was going to buy her a house. He turned heads earned a reputation for finishing fights while working his way through the show's tournament. He gave his mother plenty of reasons to celebrate.
Brandao trained with Jackson's MMA in New Mexico before fighting on TUF, and plans to return there soon after this weekend's fights in Rio de Janeiro. He does not yet have a fight lined up, but wants to be ready when he gets the call from the UFC.
With the UFC's featherweight division plumping up due to lightweight dropping down and the latest season of TUF, who would you like to see Brandao fight next? Tell us in the comments or on Facebook.
Other popular content on the Y! network:
• Wojnarowski: LeBron James stalls again in the clutch
• Unidentified Jets call Mark Sanchez 'lazy,' eye Peyton Manning
• Manny Pacquiao's wife shows him the ropes on rehabbing his image
• Smartphone etiquette: What would Emily Post do?
- Sports & Recreation
- Sports & Recreation/Martial Arts