Before UFC Macau weigh-ins, main eventer Rich Franklin tempted his opponent, Cung Le, with chocolates. Nonetheless, both men made weight for Saturday's fights. However, one of the fights was canceled hours before the weigh-in.
According to MMA Weekly, medical issues related to Hong Gyu Lim's weight cut forced doctors to keep him from fighting David Mitchell. Mitchell was paid his show money for the bout. Complete weigh-in results from MMA Junkie below:
MAIN CARD (FUEL TV, 9 a.m. ET)
• Rich Franklin (185) vs. Cung Le (186)
• Stanislav Nedkov (203) vs. Thiago Silva (205)
• Dong Hyum Kim (170.5) vs. Paulo Thiago (169.5)
• Mac Danzig (155) vs. Takanori Gomi (155)
• Jon Tuck (156) vs. Tiequan Zhang (155)
• Jeff Hougland (135) vs. Takeya Mizugaki (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 7:15 a.m. ET)
• Alex Caceres (136) vs. Motonobu Tezuka (135.5)
• John Lineker (126) vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani (125.5)
• Tom DeBlass (185) vs. Riki Fukuda (186)
Consider this your open post to discuss Saturday's fights. Any predictions?