A quick trip around the baseball blogosphere ...
• The rings the Red Sox will receive today look pretty cool to me — for a non-Chicago championship ring, that is. But the big question around Boston this morning is who will throw out the first pitch at Fenway. [Extra Bases]
• More Red Sox griping about not being able to open the season at home. [Surviving Grady]
• Nolan Ryan is such a hands-on team president that he has even sampled the sausage on a stick that is served at The Ballpark. Mmmm. Sausage on a stick. [DMN — Rangers Blog]
• This Pirates fan didn't like the way that the opening homestand opened. But he sure expected it. [Bugs & Cranks]
• "Debunking and validating the week of (Tigers') crapitude." [The Detroit Tiger Weblog]