• Fred Couples has taken grief from pretty much everybody over his selection of Tiger Woods to the Presidents Cup team, and has finally begun firing back.
• Keegan Bradley won the Grand Slam, which is cool and all, but is it going to mean anything in the greater scheme of the season? Probably not.
• Tiger who? Tom Lewis won a tournament in only his third professional start. Not bad, laddie!
• Which pro won a tournament with a six-dollar club (actually, TWO six-dollar clubs) in his bag?
• Seve Ballesteros' kid is making his European Tour debut next season. Good to see.
• Nice work by Bud Cauley to pretty much lock up the most unexpected Tour card of 2012.
• And Lexi Thompson stopped by to chat with us for a bit.
- Tiger Woods
- Fred Couples