The four winners of the North, South, East, and West divisions, three Wildcard teams, and the Big Ten Network champions will be headed to Los Angeles on May 25-28 to compete for the title of national College Champions.
The teams competing are as follows:
- Texas A&M (South champions)
- University of Toronto (East champions)
- Simon Fraser University (West champions)
- Maryville University (North champions)
- University of Maryland (Big Ten Network champions)
- Carnegie Mellon (Wildcard)
- Robert Morris (Wildcard)
- University of British Columbia (Wildcard)
Both 2016 uLoL Championship finalists will be in the elite eight, with University of British Columbia looking to retain their title as reigning collegiate champions and last year’s runner up Robert Morris University looking to get their revenge. Simon Fraser University and University of Maryland are making their returns to the collegiate top eight.
Follow Taylor Cocke on Twitter @taylorcocke.