Sun Oct 02 07:28pm EDT
After orchestrating a thrilling comeback for the Detroit Lions, Tony Romo(notes) was approached on the sideline by Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. Was he offering words of support? Confronting his Jekyll and Hyde quarterback? Either way, Romo was in no mood to listen:
We've come up with four possible explanations for the Romo/Jones confrontation:
2. They were reminding each other to TiVo "Most Eligible Dallas."
3. Romo thought the Cowboys blowing a 24-point lead to the once-lowly Lions wouldn't be enough to delight American football fans, so he started a beef with Jerry Jones as a bonus.
4. Not sure, but it has something to do with gutsiness.
Other popular stories on Yahoo! Sports:
• Renewed debate of Tom Brady vs. Joe Montana
• Report: Madonna to perform Super Bowl halftime show
• Homecoming queen plays hero at high school football game
Posted Jul 2 2012
Posted Jul 3 2012
Posted Jun 21 2012