November 17, 2011
You thought Tebowing went the way of planking, owling and flagpole sitting, didn't you? Think again, my friends! During Thursday's game between the New York Jets and Tim Tebow(notes) + 44 other guys, NFL Network showed a brief clip of a member of the color guard Tebowing while at the foot of the trendsetter himself.
A few thoughts:
1. Not to get nitpicky, but that guy isn't even Tebowing properly. One can't look at the camera while posing, one must be deep in a contemplative and pious stance. (Doesn't he read Big League Stew?) It looks like he's getting ready to uppercut Tebow in the gut, a move that would have endured this seaman to millions.
3. "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see Tebow?" "Both."
Other popular stories on Yahoo! Sports:
• Albert Pujols continues shopping after Marlins' offer
• FIFA president shows ignorance in downplaying racism in soccer
• NBA legend Karl Malone once thought he had psychic ability
Posted Jul 2 2012
Posted Jul 3 2012
Posted Jun 21 2012