The evening's biggest NBA trade had nothing to do with the 2013 draft when the Boston Celtics reached an agreement in principle to send Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Jason Terry to the Brooklyn Nets for a package centered around three future first-round picks. But that didn't mean the draft didn't have its own flurry of activity.
On a night that opened with a huge surprise – the Cleveland Cavaliers making UNLV forward Anthony Bennett the No. 1 overall pick – the trades came fast. Here's a look at who went were:
• The Denver Nuggets traded the rights to Rudy Gobert (No. 27) to the Jazz for the rights to Erick Green (No. 46) and cash.
• The Warriors traded Malcom Lee and the rights to Archie Goodwin (No. 29) to the Phoenix Suns for the rights to Nemanja Nedovic (No. 30).
• The Trail Blazers traded the rights to Grant Jerrett (No. 40) to the Thunder for cash.
• The Milwaukee Bucks traded the rights to Ricky Ledo (No. 43) to the Mavericks.
• The Hawks traded the rights to James Ennis (No. 50) to the Miami Heat.
• The Denver Nuggets traded Kosta Koufos to the Memphis Grizzlies for Darrell Arthur and the rights to Joffrey Lauvergne (No. 55).
Related NBA draft coverage on Yahoo! Sports:
• Surprise: Cleveland Cavaliers draft Anthony Bennett No. 1
• Sixers trade Jrue Holiday for Nerlens Noel
• Lucas Nogueira's giant hair
- Nerlens Noel
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Lucas Nogueira
- Jrue Holiday