The evening's biggest NBA trade had nothing to do with the 2013 draft when the Boston Celtics reached an agreement in principle to send Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Jason Terry to the Brooklyn Nets for a package centered around three future first-round picks. But that didn't mean the draft didn't have its own flurry of activity.
On a night that opened with a huge surprise – the Cleveland Cavaliers making UNLV forward Anthony Bennett the No. 1 overall pick – the trades came fast. Here's a look at who went were:
• The New Orleans Pelicans traded the rights to No. 6 overall pick Nerlens Noel and a 2014 first-round pick to the Philadelphia 76ers for point guard Jrue Holiday and the rights to Pierre Jackson (No. 42). Analysis.
• The Minnesota Timberwolves traded the rights to No. 9 overall pick Trey Burke to the Utah Jazz for the rights to Shabazz Muhammad (No. 14) and Gorgui Deng (No. 21).
• The Dallas Mavericks traded the rights to Kelly Olynyk (No. 13) for the rights to Lucas Nogueira (No. 16) and two future second-round picks.
• The Mavericks traded Jared Cunningham and the rights to Lucas Nogueira (No. 16) to the Atlanta Hawks for the rights to Shane Larkin (No. 18) and Mike Muscala (No. 44).
• The Timberwolves traded Malcolm Lee and the rights to Andre Roberson (No. 26) to the Golden State Warriors for a 2014 second-round pick and cash.
• The Warriors traded the rights to Andre Roberson (No. 26) to the Oklahoma City Thunder for the rights to Archie Goodwin (No. 29) and cash.
• The Denver Nuggets traded the rights to Rudy Gobert (No. 27) to the Jazz for the rights to Erick Green (No. 46) and cash.
• The Warriors traded Malcom Lee and the rights to Archie Goodwin (No. 29) to the Phoenix Suns for the rights to Nemanja Nedovic (No. 30).
• The Cleveland Cavaliers traded the rights to Allen Crabbe (No. 31) to the Portland Trail Blazers for 2015 and '16 second-round picks.
• The 76ers traded the rights to Glen Rice Jr. (No. 35) to the Washington Wizards for the rights to Nate Wolters (No. 38) and Arsalan Kazemi (No. 54).
• The Trail Blazers traded the rights to Grant Jerrett (No. 40) to the Thunder for cash.
• The Milwaukee Bucks traded the rights to Ricky Ledo (No. 43) to the Mavericks.
• The Hawks traded the rights to James Ennis (No. 50) to the Miami Heat.
• The Denver Nuggets traded Kosta Koufos to the Memphis Grizzlies for Darrell Arthur and the rights to Joffrey Lauvergne (No. 55).
Related NBA draft coverage on Yahoo! Sports:
• Surprise: Cleveland Cavaliers draft Anthony Bennett No. 1
• Sixers trade Jrue Holiday for Nerlens Noel
• Lucas Nogueira's giant hair