You know the drill. Fifteen ballgames, 30 pitchers. We're amino acids, we break it down.
[Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football: It's not too late, sign up today!]
1. Clayton Kershaw (at SD): Lucky you.
2. Stephen Strasburg (Mia): So often a tease, but gotta use him.
3. Chris Sale (at Det): Not the matchup you want, but too good to bench.
4. Kris Medlen (at ChC): Another terrific final quarter for him.
5. Alex Cobb (Bal): Life's good, changeups under the catwalk.
6. Yovani Gallardo (StL): Finally back in form after maddening start.
7. Jarrod Parker (Min): Strikeouts dipping but it's the right park and opponent.
8. Dillon Gee (at Phi): Might be NL's most underrated pitcher.
9. Clay Buchholz (Tor): Strong in early returns, but how deep will he go?
10. Homer Bailey (at Pit): He's taken it up a notch in second half (2.74/1.03).
11. Scott Kazmir (Hou): Runs hot and cold, but say yes to Houston strikeouts.
12. Travis Wood (Atl): Not as exciting at Wrigley (3.53/1.18) but still credible.
13. A.J. Burnett (Cin): Volatility comes with package, but love the strikeouts.
14. Rick Porcello (CWS): Opponent is right, though he's up against Sale.
15. Jerome Williams (Sea): At home and against Saunders? Send it in, Jerome.
16. Lance Lynn (at Mil): Struggling to the finish, though strikeouts are there.
17. Burch Smith (LAD): Two super turns; unfortunately draws Kershaw.
18. Ivan Nova (SF): Running out of gas in final quarter.
19. Jeremy Guthrie (Tex): A shot at a win, but it's a pitch-to-contact story.
20. Matt Garza (at KC): Another Arlington acquire collapse, following Dempster, Oswalt.
21. Tom Koehler (at Was): He's been serviceable, but supporting cast isn't there.
22. Mark Buehrle (at Bos): Super four-month run, but not in Fenway.
23. Miguel Gonzalez (at TB): Might give you six quality innings.
24. Ryan Vogelsong (at NYY): The wrong park for his borderline stuff.
25. Trevor Cahill (at Col): I'd trust him many places but not here.
26. Paul Clemens (at Cle): Son of a gun.
27. Joe Saunders (at LAA): Too hittable, no strikeout upside.
28. Pedro Hernandez (at Oak): The BB/K ratio does not support this play.
29. Tyler Cloyd (NYM): There's no positive angle here.
30. Collin McHugh (Ari): Thin air is not your friend.
Possibilities for Sunday: Bronson Arroyo, Jeff Locke, Corey Kluber, Dan Haren (dropped in some leagues), Scott Feldman, Sonny Gray (ownership tag still shockingly low), Joe Kelly, Wily Peralta, and one last time in New York, Andy Pettitte.