- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Notre Dame senior standout Bonzie Colson — an NBA draft prospect — suffered a fractured left foot in the Fighting Irish’s second-round loss to Penn State in the NIT on Saturday, sources told Yahoo Sports.
Colson, 22, fractured the same foot during the season and missed 15 games before returning in late February. Colson is expected to be healthy for team workouts during the predraft process, sources said. He is a projected second-round draft pick who could intrigue teams with his activity, productivity and versatility on the floor.
Colson leaves Notre Dame as one of the program’s most heralded players. The 6-foot-7 forward averaged 19.7 points, an ACC-leading 10.1 rebounds and 2.2 blocks this season.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Ex-NFL star rolls out his own marijuana brand
• These 16 Final Four combos would be sweet
• Gronk crashes bachelor party in leprechaun disguise
• Ex-Mavs employee calls out Mark Cuban