- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Brazil was eliminated by Belgium on Friday, but its star left a lasting impression on the tournament, and on the world. His legacy has crystallized in the form of the “Neymar Challenge,” which … well, we’ll just let you watch:
The rolling race seems to be a Tijuana invention. The Neymar Challenge, though, is not. It’s the newest internet phenomenon.
It’s infiltrated youth soccer camps and practices:
It was performed at a big watch party for Belgium’s quarterfinal against Brazil:
The Neymar Challenge is taking over Moscow streets …
… and TV shows …
… and the sets of TV shows …
It’s everywhere. It’s sweeping the globe.
– – – – – – –
More World Cup on Yahoo Sports:
• Watch: England fans trash Ikea following win over Sweden
• Sweden’s World Cup frustration summed up in one photo
• Bailey: Is it finally England’s time to shine?
• World Cup’s dumbest rule doomed Brazil against Belgium