- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Penn State has another key matchup on Saturday as they head to East Lansing to take on Michigan State for their final game of the regular season.
Michigan State is coming off a blowout loss to Ohio State, while Penn State comes in after a blowout win over Rutgers led by freshman quarterback Christian Veilleux after Sean Clifford went down with an injury.
As Michigan State’s playoff hopes are slim to none at this point, both teams are looking to finish strong and head into bowl season on a high note.
So, who exactly are the experts picking for this Big Ten matchup?
Many did not expect the game to end the way it did last week for Michigan State. They come into this game with just a 47.8% chance to win while Penn State has a 52.2% chance, based on ESPN’s matchup predictor.
A group of writers from College Football News also got together and made their predictions for this week.
Kerry Miller of Bleacher Report also made his predictions for every ranked college football game this week.
Miller picked Penn State to upset Michigan State on their home turf 27-24. He also states his confidence in Penn State’s run defense as well as their passing game in this matchup.
In addition, a group of writers from Athlon Sports got together and made their predictions for this week.
Michigan State will be another tough opponent for Penn State. However, it seems as if some people have started to lose confidence in the Spartans after struggling immensely against Ohio State last week.
Can the Nittany Lions finish off their exciting week with an upset in East Lansing? We will find out Saturday.