Here is the Puck Daddy Viewing Guide: Spotlighting five things to watch for during tonight's slate of games. Make sure to stop back here for the nightly Three Stars when the games are finished.
Create-a-Caption: "St. Louis Blues fans cheer on their team as they play the Minnesota Wild..."
• • •
Preview: Anaheim Ducks at Dallas Stars, 8 p.m. ET
• • •
Five things to know about tonight's NHL games ...
1. Shining Stars. Dallas kicks off a three-game home stretch tonight and hope to avoid their first three-game losing streak of the season following three wins in a row.
2. Defensive Ducks. Anaheim has played stingy defense allowing only two goals in their last two games. The previous five games before that? 18.
3. Great Getzlaf. Ryan Getzlaf is tied for third in the NHL scoring race. He's been boosted by his current seven-game points streak, which has seen him pot seven goals and 11 points. In 48 career games against the Stars, Getzlaf has 39 points.
4. Not so home cookin'. Only one NHL team has a less than 10-percent power play success rate at home and that's the Stars. They're 1-for-29 (3.4-percent) at American Airlines Center. Fortunately for Dallas, the Ducks are 5-for-51 (9.8-percent) on the road.
5. Hurting Ducks. Sheldon Souray, Saku Koivu and Jakob Silfverberg were already expected to be out for tonight's game, but the Ducks' trainer's room got a little more crowded over the weekend with the news that Luca Sbisa (hand) and Viktor Fasth (lower body) will at least the next month.
Bold Prediction: Nick Bonino hat trick alert! 5-3 Ducks win.