Here are your Puck Headlines: a glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
That hockey game will haunt me until the day I die...
• Joffrey Lupul on the Game 7 collapse.
• Interested in seeing an entire gallery of disappointed Maple Leafs fans? It's your lucky day. [Windsor Star]
• "'Just wait for next year!' was always a phrase that was said with nervous, half-hearted undertones. This time around, everybody will be coming back with a taste of what's possible, and wanting a buffet." [Leafs Nation]
• Who is the best goalie of the remaining eight playoff teams? [Edmonton Journal]
• Brandon Worley on the firing of Glen Gulutzan: "In the end, his team never seemed to really be able to gain the upper hand when the stakes were at their highest and it's likely that Gulutzan needs a few more years of coaching experience before he's ready to take over an NHL team again." [Defending Big D]
• Here's Dobber with his updated 215 top prospects list. [Dobber Hockey]
• Theo Fleury is spending the next 10 days walking from Toronto to Ottawa to raise awareness for childhood sex abuse and stiffer penalties for child abusers. [City News]
• The Connecticut Whale are no more. Please welcome back the Hartford Wolf Pack. [Times Union]
• A former University of Alaska-Anchorage hockey coach has been accused of swinging a stick "baseball-style" and hitting a player across the thigh. [Anchorage Daily News]
• The London Knights won the OHL championship on Monday after scoring the game-winning goal with one second left in regulation. [Buzzing the Net]
• Finally, via DayWalker, here's the CBC pre-game montage for Game 7 of Leafs-Bruins featuring Metallica's "Seek and Destroy":
- Sports & Recreation
- Ice Hockey
- Joffrey Lupul
- Boston Bruins
- Alex Ovechkin