Anyone else wondering what Jimmy Fallon will do with Jadeveon Clowney?
The former South Carolina DE and possible No. 1 pick in Thursday's NFL draft is scheduled to be on the "The Tonight Show" with Fallon Wednesday evening. The other guests scheduled are Zac Efron, Guy Fieri and Sarah McLachlan. It's quite the motley crew.
So given that assemblage, here are some of our ideas for what Clowney should do while he's with Fallon. Feel free to use any of our propositions, NBC producers. We just want credit.
• Efron and Clowney re-enact a scene from "High School Musical."
• Clowney blindsides Fieri while he's digging into a really greasy hamburger. Grease then gets into Fieri's platinum blond hair. He goes mad and we never hear from him again.
• McLachlan sings "Angel" over an endless loop of Clowney hitting Vincent Smith over and over again.
• Or, in homage to all of the talk about Clowney's work ethic leading up to the draft, "Angel" could be played over a loop of all the plays Clowney "took off" during his South Carolina career.
• Clowney races Fallon in a driving simulator. Clowney gets the simulator that's a Chrysler 300.
• The food segment on the show is from the Sub Station II, only revealed to Clowney after he eats the sandwich.
• Fallon quizzes Clowney on which trolling statements made by South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier are real or fake.
What are your ideas? Let us know in the comments below.
- - - - - - -