Of those, Louisville-Michigan is the matchup that was most often selected on Yahoo! Sports' Fantasy Tourney Pick'em. A lot of people also picked Louisville-Syracuse, which makes sense, given that the Cardinals entered the bracket as the top overall seed.
As for brackets that predicted No. 9-seed Wichita State to be playing in the tourney's final game? Well, there's not that many. In fact, there are less than 100 combined entries that predicted Wichita State would be playing either Michigan or Syracuse.
Here's the breakdown of all four possible Monday matchups:
1. Louisville-Michigan: 40,718 brackets (1.3 percent of 3 million+ entries)
2. Louisville-Syracuse: 31,046 brackets (1.0)
3. Wichita State-Michigan: 51 brackets (0.0016)
4. Wichita State-Syracuse: 39 brackets (0.0013)
Did you pick any of these matchups before the tourney started three weeks ago?
Memorable Moments from Yahoo! Sports:
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• NCAA president Mark Emmert takes heat at Final Four
• Tim Pernetti out as Rutgers athletic director
• Detroit guard steals NCAA dunk contest with jaw-dropping between-the-legs 360
• Kevin Ware graciously adjusts to the spotlight after horrific injury
- Sports & Recreation
- Wichita State