Did you miss a day or two of Devil Ball this week? No sweat, we've got you covered. Here's what was happening in the wake of Darren Clarke's beer-soaked victory dance:
• Tiger Woods gave caddy Steve Williams his walking papers. Got that resume ready?
• Rory McIlroy didn't win at Royal St. George's, and he blamed the weather. Bad form, sport.
• Could Sergio Garcia once again be a force in golf? Perhaps ...
• It was a week of weird golf happenings. For instance, a golfer got an ace taken away for his slow play. Another recorded an ace and a double-eagle in one seven-hole stretch. And still another saw his ball disappear into the cup for an ace ... only to pop right back out again.
• Sweet mother of mercy, somebody repaired Charles Barkley's golf swing.
• Brittany Lincicome went to France to play in the Evian Masters. Unfortunately, her clubs got lost along the way.
• Congrats to Sean O'Hair, who won this year's RBC Canadian Open.