Update: We were erroneous in assuming that this team store in question had anything to do with the Baltimore Ravens, their website, or their team store. The team has confirmed this with us, and we regret the error, as well as any misunderstanding that came from the original post.
It appears that someone out there with an unofficial website is still upset about the 32-yard field goal that kicker Billy Cundiff missed wide left at the end of the AFC championship game. That miss prevented a tie that would have taken the game to overtime in the New England Patriots' eventual 23-20 win.
So, someone with a site and a grudge put up the following example of retail humor:
That's terrible. And we're not even talking about charging over $100 for a youth Billy Cundiff jersey.
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
• Wetzel: Rob Lowe's tweet sparks feud between Peyton Manning and Colts owner
• ThePostGame: Cowboys Stadium will become an opera house
• Video: NFL's breakout stars set to shine in Pro Bowl
• Work + Money: Why one parent should stay at home
- Sports & Recreation
- Sports & Recreation/American Football
- Baltimore Ravens
- Billy Cundiff