Three more weeks of this mischief, and then we turn the calendar. The first three years were a blast. This year, run over by a snowplow. We'll be back in 2014.
- Jacksonville +2 vs. Bills: Jags haven't quit on Gus Bradley, and I don't see why they're a dog against an ordinary Buffalo squad.
- Steelers +2.5 vs. Bengals: I don't trust Andy Dalton in any tricky road spot. Antonio Brown should be open all day.
- Rams +6 vs. Saints: Rams might be caught looking ahead to Carolina. Rams still play dirty, err tough, against everyone.
- Ravens +6 at Lions: Don't see a huge difference between the clubs, so surprised the number floated this high.
- Bucs +5.5 vs. Niners: Tampa is another junkyard dog not flagging the season. Niners could be caught in Seattle hangover after last week's physical bloodbath.
-- Last Week: 2-3
-- Season: 23-45-2
-- Previous Three Seasons: Very good, but no one cares