Genoa

Genoa

16th Serie A | 4-9-6
  • Goals For
    19th
    19 GF
  • Assists
    13th
    15 A
  • Shots
    20th
    114 Shots
  • Saves
    6th
    59 SAV
  • livescore.football365.com

    Serie A | Genoa vs Cagliari

    There is a 25.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Cagliari, at 43.3%, are solid favorites to beat Genoa who have a 31.2% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Cagliari 1.7 to Genoa 1.4.

  • livescore.football365.com

    Serie A | Atalanta vs Genoa

    There is a 11.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Atalanta, at 84.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Genoa who have a 3.6% chance. In simulation wins, Genoa upsets Atalanta by averaging 2.6 shots and 1.8 shots on goal.