There are several reasons - some not obvious - why the Phillies and J.T. Realmuto are going to arbitration. Jim Salisbury and Corey Seidman break it down on the latest At the Yard podcast.
• More to Realmuto's arbitration case than meets the eye.
• Rest of MLB watching to see how this plays out.
• A Realmuto player comp you wouldn't expect.
• Myths about arbitration and hard feelings.
• Hector Neris' future.
• Exciting Phillies prospects invited to big-league camp.
• There will be a big bullpen battle.
• Nolan Arenado?!
Subscribe and rate At The Yard:
Apple Podcasts / Google Play / Spotify / Stitcher / Art19
More on the Phillies
At the Yard podcast: There's more to J.T. Realmuto's arbitration case than meets the eye originally appeared on NBC Sports Philadelphia