- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
There are few things the basketball-inclined Internet loves more than Blake Griffin dunks. They're exciting, ferocious, and tied to the sort of young, evolving player who makes basketball fans get tingly all over. He's the people's champion, or at least the closest thing we have in today's NBA landscape.
On the other side of the ledger, Kris Humphries is largely disliked by America for his involvement with the Kardashian family, enough so that he ranks as the most disliked player in the NBA. He's so annoying to so many people, in fact, that it'd just be great if Griffin could dunk on him in really embarrassing fashion.
Lo and behold, that exact play happened on Monday afternoon during the second quarter of the Clippers' 101-91 win over the Nets. Watch it above, root on the good guy, and boo the tabloid star. The NBA doesn't get more bloggable than this.
Other popular content on the Y! network:
• Stephen Curry passed over for Olympic basketball tryouts
• ACC basketball: UNC seeks answers after blowout loss to FSU
• Bernard Hopkins turns 47, worries about boxing's future
• Y! Finance: Cities with fastest-growing wages