- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Tiger Woods is back in action this week at the Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village in Dublin, Ohio, his ninth tournament on Tour this year.
While his play has been up-and-down this season as he’s attempting to mount a comeback after multiple back injuries, Woods put on a show on No. 11 that made it look like he was back to old form.
After hitting his second shot on the par-5 just inside 100 yards, Woods holed out his third shot for eagle — and the crowd went crazy. By their reaction alone, it looked as if Woods had won the whole tournament.
The eagle brought Woods to 5-under on the day, where he finished the round with a 67. He’s currently tied for 24th place at 5-under, and sits six shots behind Kyle Stanley and Joaquin Niemann, who lead the tournament at 11-under after Friday.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Eric Adelson: Soccer star rejects USWNT because of LGBTQ gear
• Love explains why he left bench during G1 skirmish
• Scary moment as tennis player collides with ballboy
• LeBron has testy exchange with reporter over Smith’s blunder