You don’t go to Las Vegas without playing a few games, so at this year’s Major League Baseball winter meetings in Las Vegas, the Yahoo Sports MLB crew created our own take on a familiar game and asked people from throughout baseball to play.
It’s something we’re calling the “Baseball Feud” and over the next two weeks, we’ll have five guests vying for the ultimate prize of bragging rights (and maybe even a trophy!) by answering questions about the best baseball movie, the best ballpark snack and the best MLB stadium to visit.
Here’s how our game works:
• We asked 100 people on Twitter six fairly simple questions about baseball that everybody has an opinion about.
• We collected the responses, tallied ’em up and found out what the people thought.
• We gave our guests 30 seconds to see how they well they could guess the people’s answers.
• Our guests get points based on how their answers match the peoples’ answers.
• We’ll keep the tallies fresh throughout our five-episode run and see who reigns supreme.
UP NEXT: Boston Red Sox pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez joins us Friday.
Special shout out to the classic game show “Family Feud” for the inspiration.
– – – – – –
More from Yahoo Sports: