You don’t go to Las Vegas without playing a few games, so at this year’s Major League Baseball winter meetings in Las Vegas, the Yahoo Sports MLB crew created our own take on a familiar game and asked people from throughout baseball to play.
[Play in our Week 16 DFS contest: $1M prize pool. $100K to first. Join now!]
It’s something we’re calling the “Baseball Feud” and over the next two weeks, we’ll have five guests vying for the ultimate prize of bragging rights (and maybe even a trophy!) by answering questions about the best baseball movie, the best ballpark snack and the best MLB stadium to visit.
Here’s how our game works:
• We asked 100 people on Twitter six fairly simple questions about baseball that everybody has an opinion about.
• We collected the responses, tallied ’em up and found out what the people thought.
• We gave our guests 30 seconds to see how they well they could guess the people’s answers.
• Our guests get points based on how their answers match the peoples’ answers.
• We’ll keep the tallies fresh throughout our five-episode run and see who reigns supreme.
UP NEXT: Boston Red Sox pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez joins us Friday.
Special shout out to the classic game show “Family Feud” for the inspiration.
– – – – – –
More from Yahoo Sports: