Villarreal

Villarreal

4th La Liga | 8-2-9
  • Goals For
    5th
    28 GF
  • Assists
    5th
    17 A
  • Shots
    7th
    160 Shots
  • Saves
    19th
    33 SAV
  • livescore.football365.com

    LaLiga | Villarreal vs Granada

    There is a 27.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Villarreal, at 58.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Granada who have a 13.4% chance. In simulation wins, Granada upsets Villarreal by averaging 4.6 shots and 2.3 shots on goal.

  • On The Spot Report: Villarreal Grind Out Gritless 2-2 Draw Against Granada
    Villarreal USA

    On The Spot Report: Villarreal Grind Out Gritless 2-2 Draw Against Granada

    Granada temporarily down to 10 men, Pena received the ball on the right wing. With beautiful cut back to trick the defender he curled the ball into the left side of the net. Former Yellow Soldado proved as lethal as ever in the 21st minute.

  • Newcastle and River Plate players linked to Villarreal
    Villarreal USA

    Newcastle and River Plate players linked to Villarreal

    Last week we published this article on right sided players who could be a good fit for Villarreal. Two of the names from that article- one in the piece itself and one in the comments- are now linked to the club through other media. EPM has reported that we are linked to Javier Manquillo from Newcastle and Gonzalo Montiel from River Plate in our search for a right sided player.