DSC Arminia Bielefeld

DSC Arminia Bielefeld

15th Bundesliga | 5-11-2
  • Goals For
    17th
    14 GF
  • Assists
    17th
    9 A
  • Shots
    18th
    118 Shots
  • Saves
    3rd
    66 SAV
  • livescore.football365.com

    Bundesliga | Arminia Bielefeld vs Eintracht Frankfurt

    There is a 27.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Eintracht Frankfurt, at 57.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Arminia Bielefeld who have just a 14.9% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Eintracht Frankfurt 1.6 to Arminia Bielefeld 0.7.

  • Hertha Berlin near breaking point to leave Labbadia on thin ice
    the Guardian

    Hertha Berlin near breaking point to leave Labbadia on thin ice

    The famous escalators that lead from the dressing rooms to the Olympiastadion pitch are a great idea in principle. You see how it’s meant to work – let the tech take the strain and just get in the zone for the game. So when Hertha’s two most naturally gifted players, Matheus Cunha and Matteo Guendouzi, argued on the escalator out for the second half on Tuesday, it was clear this team had reached some sort of breaking point.

  • The Associated Press

    American teen Hoppe scores but Schalke loses 2-1 to Cologne

    American teenager Matthew Hoppe scored for the third consecutive Bundesliga game but couldn't prevent Schalke from slumping to a 2-1 loss to fellow struggler Cologne on Wednesday. Jan Thielmann struck in the third minute of injury time for Cologne to end its five-game run without a win, though it remained in the relegation zone as Arminia Bielefeld defeated Stuttgart 3-0 later to stay two points clear. Schalke remained in last place with seven points at the halfway stage of the season.