Benevento

Benevento

11th Serie A | 6-9-4
  • Goals For
    13th
    23 GF
  • Assists
    14th
    14 A
  • Shots
    10th
    173 Shots
  • Saves
    12th
    50 SAV
  • The Associated Press

    Torino draws 2-2 at Benevento in Nicola's debut

    ROME (AP) -- Simone Zaza scored twice to rescue a 2-2 draw for relegation-threatened Torino at Benevento in coach Davide Nicola's debut on Friday in Serie A.

  • livescore.football365.com

    Serie A | Crotone vs Benevento

    There is a 32.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Benevento, at 37.1%, are solid favorites to beat Crotone who have a 30.0% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Benevento 1.0 to Crotone 0.8.

  • Juventus & Benevento reach agreement for FC Dallas right-back Reynolds
    Sporting News

    Juventus & Benevento reach agreement for FC Dallas right-back Reynolds

    Juventus have reached an agreement to sign FC Dallas right-back Bryan Reynolds, can confirm. The 19-year-old is now set to join Benevento for the remainder of the season due to the Bianconeri currently having no room on their roster for an additional non-EU player. Talks had been progressing well in recent weeks over an approximate €8 million (£7m/$10m) transfer and any doubts over the deal going through have now been put to bed, with Benevento finalising the last of the paperwork ahead of annou...