Week 1 is officially in the books and fantasy football is in full swing! How good does it feel to say that out loud? We can't wait to see what the rest of the season brings and we are here by your side each and every week to experience it all with you.
Whether you're celebrating your first win of the season or looking to rebound from an early defeat, our aim is to help you make the right moves to navigate your way to victory in Week 2 and beyond. All summer long we offered up looks at our NFL Draft Guide in order to guide you through your drafts with ease, and with the Rotoworld Premium EDGE+ Roto package, the perks continue well after kickoff.
Complete with content aimed at providing the knowledge you need to make the perfect lineup decisions in a variety of league formats — from weekly rankings, rest-of-season projections and exclusive expert columns to our trade analyzer, lineup tools and our newest feature in League Sync — we're confident that this is the finest edition we have ever produced.
In our first preview of what our NFL Season Tools have to offer, take a look at our early-week RB rankings for half-PPR leagues:
Week 2 RB Rankings
13. Todd Gurley - ATL - @DAL - 18.2 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
14. Raheem Mostert - SF - @NYJ - 18.2 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
15. Jonathan Taylor - IND - vs. MIN - 12.1 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
16. Miles Sanders - PHI - vs. LAR - 13.6 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
17. David Johnson - HOU - vs. BAL - 17.3 Projected Points (Y! Default PPR Scoring)
For the full rankings and everything that our Season Tools for NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL have to offer, you can purchase EDGE+ Roto here for as low as $3.99 per month! And if you're into DFS and betting, be sure to check out our EDGE+ Pro package that includes our DFS Tools for as low as $7.99 per month and try out our new betting tools FOR FREE.