Jadon Sancho has been tipped to swap Borussia Dortmund for Manchester United, but he remains in Germany.
Sancho's valuation has proved a stumbling block for United, who have made the England international their number one transfer target.
United, though, are not giving up hope as they reportedly make one last attempt to sign the 20-year-old.
TOP STORY – UNITED SET FOR FINAL SANCHO OFFER
Manchester United will make a take-it-or-leave-it offer for Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho, according to the Daily Star and the Mirror.
United have so far been unable to prise Sancho from Dortmund, who refuse to budge on their €120million (£108m) asking price.
But United are preparing a final and non-negotiable £90m (€98m) offer, with £75m (€82m) up front with an additional £15m (€16m) in add-ons.
- AS reports Real Madrid face competition for Rennes teenager Eduardo Camavinga. Eyeing a move for Camavinga in 2021, Madrid are set to face a battle from Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Bayern Munich.
- Kylian Mbappe could be available for around €100m, says L'Equipe. The PSG star, who is reportedly seeking an exit, is wanted by Madrid and Liverpool.
- The Sun claims Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga is set to leave Stamford Bridge on loan following Edouard Mendy's arrival.
- Madrid forward Borja Mayoral has agreed to join Serie A side Roma, reports DiMarzio.
- Alfredo Pedulla says Juventus are weighing up a €60m move for Fiorentina star Federico Chiesa, who has also been linked to Milan.
- If Milan Skriniar leaves for Tottenham, DiMarzio claims Inter could target Schalke star and Liverpool target Ozan Kabak.
- According to Marca, Barcelona are making a late push to sign long-time target and Inter forward Lautaro Martinez following Luis Suarez's switch to Atletico Madrid.
- Barca are confident they will sign Ajax full-back Sergino Dest ahead of Bayern, says Fabrizio Romano.
- Romano also reports that Atletico will not negotiate with Arsenal regarding Thomas Partey as they believe he will stay in the Spanish capital.