- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Rhode Island guard Jared Terrell was feeling it in the second half against Oklahoma.
A possession after splashing a three to bring Rhode Island within one at 42-41, Terrell hit an absurdly deep three-pointer to tie the game at 44-44. The Rams would go on to win the game 83-78 in overtime.
But back to the shot. Yeah, there were just five seconds left on the shot clock when he shot the ball, but look at where he was at on the court. Steph Curry is jealous.
After hitting the second three, Terrell made sure to find former NBA sharpshooter Reggie Miller, who was courtside calling the game for CBS. Terrell gave Miller a sly little nod.
– – – – – – –
Nick Bromberg is a writer for Yahoo Sports.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• Drug extortion plot forced me from job: ESPN president
• Viewing guide to Day 1 of the NCAA tournament
• Obama’s surprising pick to win NCAA tournament
• NFL free agency winners and losers: Tough week for Pats