In case you missed anything, here's a rundown of everything we covered at Panther-Lair.com in the last week.
- With the June recruiting period in the past, it's time to reset the Big Boards, and we started with the quarterbacks and running backs.
Big Board: Offensive backfield
- From there, we moved to the pass-catchers. Pitt's receiving corps is strong and the Panthers signed a lot of tight ends last year; what will this year's class bring?
Big Board: The receivers
- There might be one spot left on the offensive line; who could fill it?
Big Board: The offensive line
- Similarly, Pitt has three commitments on the defensive line; who are the coaches targeting for potentially the final spot?
Big Board: The defensive line
- At linebacker, there is one name at the top of the list and then everybody else behind him. How will that position play out?
Big board: Linebacker
- The defensive backfield has gotten a lot of attention in the last two classes; what will the 2018 class look like?
Big Board: The secondary
- On our Monday podcast, we discussed experience: Pitt doesn't have a lot of it - except in one key position group, where there's quite a bit.
PODCAST: Pitt has experience where it matters most
- One of Pitt's top running back targets named a top five this week, and the Panthers made the cut.
Three-star RB names top five
- The 2017 recruiting class is on campus, but before those players moved in, Panther-Lair.com caught up with most of them for our annual Getting to Know series. If you missed any of those articles, here they are, all in one place.
Getting to Know: The archives
- Pitt has five open starting jobs to fill on offense this season. Here's a look at those five spots and who could fill them.
Open jobs: Five spots on offense
- Our Friday podcast continued that topic: Which one of those five open spots on offense is the most worrisome?
PODCAST: Which open job on offense causes the most concern?
- In our weekly Mailbag, we discussed recruits' perception of Pitt, Damar Hamlin, predictions and more.
- On the hoops front, Panther-Lair.com basketball analyst Matt Steinbrink broke down the potential starting lineup and rotation for this coming season.
Projecting the lineup
- Kevin Stallings has cast a wide net in the 2018 class; here's a look at the top point guard options that Pitt is pursuing.
Pitt targets: The 2018 point guards
- Shooting guard isn't as much of a need in the 2018 class for Stallings, but Pitt is still involved with some top targets.
Pitt targets: The 2018 shooting guards