SYRACUSE - Get ready for Pitt's huge game at the Carrier Dome today by catching up on all of our content from the week.
- Pitt is probably going to need to score a lot to beat the Orange today; Panther-Lair.com contributor Josh Hammack looks at the film to find ways the Panthers can do it.
Game preview: How Pitt can score enough to beat Syracuse
- On the final podcast of the week, we discussed how big this game is, got a preview of Syracuse and heard from Pat Narduzzi.
PODCAST: Getting ready for a huge game for Pitt
- In the 3-2-1 Column, we talked about Max Browne, the running backs, the offensive line and made a prediction for the game.
The Panther-Lair.com 3-2-1 Column: 3 things we know, 2 questions we have & a prediction
- The weekly Mailbag featured questions about Tom Petty, Pitt's recruiting and more.
- Pat Narduzzi covered a wide range of topics at his final press briefing on Thursday, including Chris Clark, Paris Ford and a lot more.
Narduzzi on Ford, Clark, Moss, Syracuse, defense and a lot more
- And here's video of Narduzzi's final press briefing of the week.
Video: Narduzzi's final talk before Syracuse
- Pitt changed the offensive line combinations on every drive last Saturday. We asked the players and coaches if that plan was done.
Will Pitt continue to rotate on the OL?
- Pat Narduzzi expects some excitement when Pitt and Syracuse meet in the Dome.
Narduzzi: Saturday will be 'a heck of a game'
- Just how good was Pitt's passing attack on Saturday? Really good. Take a look at the numbers.
Inside the numbers: A near-perfect day for the passing game
- For all the success Pitt had through the air against Rice, the ground game was nowhere to be found. Panther-Lair.com contributor Josh Hammack looks at the film for answers.
Film review: Where is Pitt's run game?
- John Peterson is looking to solve the issues plaguing the offensive line, and he talked to the media about those problems this week.
Video: Peterson on the OL rotations and more
- Pat Narduzzi's Monday press conference covered a lot of ground, but there was a lot of focus on defending Syracuse.
Narduzzi on the offense, defending Syracuse and more
- How did Pitt get its 42-10 win over Rice last week? Panther-Lair.com contributor Josh Hammack broke down the film for us.
Film review: The win over Rice
- After that win, the biggest question was what Pitt will do now that the level of competition is increasing, and we discussed that on the Monday podcast.
PODCAST: Can the Rice win propel Pitt into the ACC schedule?
- After throwing for 410 yards last Saturday, Max Browne earned a spot at the top of the depth chart. Here's a full breakdown of this week's two-deep.
Browne gets the nod on Pitt's latest depth chart
- What are the biggest questions facing Pitt this week?
Five big questions entering Syracuse week
- The Pitt coaches used the Rice game to do some interesting things with personnel. Here's a look at what stood out.
Personnel notes: Pitt used plenty of rotation against Rice
- Max Browne got a second chance to be Pitt's starting quarterback, and he turned it into one of the highest single-game passing totals in Pitt history.
Browne makes the most of second chance