Pitt has a big conference game today at Georgia Tech, and you can get ready for the game by catching up on all of this week's content.
- Three things we know, two questions we have and one prediction heading into the game.
Link: The Panther-Lair.com 3-2-1 Column: Georgia Tech
- Pat Narduzzi talked about the quarterbacks, defending the option and a whole lot more from his Thursday press briefing.
Link: Narduzzi covers a lot of ground on Thursday
- And you can check out video of that Thursday press briefing, too.
Link: Narduzzi's final talk before Georgia Tech
- The latest Mailbag discussed virtually everything that's related to the Pitt football program - and a few things that aren't.
Link: Mailbag - 9/22/2017
- On the Friday podcast, we discussed explosive plays and why Pitt is not well-suited for the option this season. Plus, we got a full preview of Georgia Tech.
Link: PODCAST - Explosive plays, the option and more
- One major problem for Pitt on both sides of the ball right now is that opponents are having too easy of a time figuring out what the Panthers are doing. Check out film to see how Oklahoma State took advantage.
Link: Breakdown - Predictability is an issue for Pitt
- Pitt's 2017 offense will inevitably be compared to Pitt's 2016 offense, and one big area that separates the two is in the area of explosive plays.
Link: Through three games, Pitt's offense is not nearly explosive enough
- Pat Narduzzi thinks Pitt's schedule is a challenge as the Panthers shift from one of the nation's top passing offenses to one of the best rushing attacks.
Link: Narduzzi says "it gets no better" going from Ok. State to Georgia Tech
- Ben DiNucci is in line to make his first career start this Saturday. What do the numbers tell us about his passing preferences?
Link: Inside the numbers
- Pat Narduzzi changed quarterbacks in the middle of the Oklahoma State game, and now it looks like the Panthers are headed for another midseason change.
Link: For second time in three years, Pitt faces midseason QB change
- Narduzzi's Monday press conference focused on wrapping up the Oklahoma State game and moving on to Georgia Tech. Here's a full rundown of everything Narduzzi said on Monday.
Link: Narduzzi on preparing for GT, changing QBs and more
- You can watch video of Narduzzi's weekly press conference, too.
Link: Video - Narduzzi's Monday presser
- There were a handful of changes to the official depth chart this week, but none was more notable than quarterback.
Link: Pitt adds an "OR" to the Week Four depth chart
- Pitt emptied the bench against Oklahoma State. Who got in and how much did they play:
Link: Personnel notes from the loss to Oklahoma State
- Quarterback, running back, the option and more are among the five biggest questions facing Pitt this week.
Link: Five questions for Georgia Tech week