RESENDING WITH COMPLETE SCRIPT
VIDEO SHOWS: ALEXANDER ZVEREV, STAN WAWRINKA, ANDY MURRAY, ANGELIQUE KERBER AND PETRA MARTIC PRACTISING AT ROLAND GARROS AHEAD OF THE FRENCH OPEN
SHOWS: PARIS, FRANCE (SEPTEMBER 23, 2020) (FFT - 48 HOURS USE ONLY. FOR NEWS, SPORTS AND INFORMATION PROGRAMMES, AND FOR NEWS PURPOSES ONLY)
1. VARIOUS OF WORLD NUMBER SEVEN, ALEXANDER ZVEREV (GREEN SHIRT) PRACTISING ON PHILIPPE-CHATRIER COURT
2. VARIOUS OF FORMER FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION, STAN WAWRINKA (WEARING WHITE SHIRT, WITH SLOGAN: "STAN THE MAN") PRACTISING ON PHILIPPE-CHATRIER WITH ANDY MURRAY (NOT IN SHOT)
3. THREE-TIMES GRAND SLAM CHAMPION AND OLYMPIC CHAMPION, ANDY MURRAY (RED SHIRT) PRACTISING
4. WAWRINKA PRACTISING
5. MURRAY AND WAWRINKA DOING A PRACTICE RALLY
6. WAWRINKA, SEEN FROM BACK OF COURT, PRACTISING WITH MURRAY
7. VARIOUS OF THREE-TIMES GRAND SLAM CHAMPION AND WORLD NUMBER 22, ANGELIQUE KERBER (BLACK SHIRT) PRACTISING ON PHILIPPE-CHATRIER
8. WORLD NUMBER 17, PETRA MARTIC WALKING ON TO SUZANNE LENGLEN COURT, WEARING A MASK
9. VARIOUS OF MARTIC PRACTISING
STORY: Players are preparing at Roland Garros this week ahead of the French Open which begins on Sunday (September 27).
The likes of Alexander Zverev, Stan Wawrinka, Andy Murray and Angelique Kerber practised on Philippe-Chatrier on Wednesday (September 23).
The French Open will be held from Sept. 27-Oct. 11 after being moved from its usual late May-June slot due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
On Monday (September 21) tournament organisers was confirmed six players in the men's and women's qualifying draw had been withdrawn due to COVID-19 concerns.
Initially, two players and a coach tested positive for COVID-19 and three others with confirmed close contact with the coach were withdrawn.
Organisers said later on Monday that a player in the women's draw had also tested positive and had been withdrawn.
The FFT plans to allow 5,000 spectators each day following a recent spike in COVID-19 cases in France. It previously said the claycourt major would permit a maximum of 11,500 fans per day.
(Production: Tim Hart)