Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• The Golden Knights had to get creative to retrieve a soccer ball. (NHL)
• Travis Yost analyzes the best and worst linemate situations in the league. (TSN)
• Here’s 10 cost-effective trade options for contending teams. (The Hockey News)
• On the Olympic debate being a sham. (ESPN)
• It’s time for the Habs to admit that they’re not going to make the postseason. (Habs Eyes on the Prize)
• The Sabres could fill Carolina’s hole on defense. (Die by the Blade)
• The Golden Knights’ goalie rotation plan has changed because of their position in the standings. (Sinbin.Vegas)