Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• Yesterday’s home opener will allow the Humboldt Broncos to start turning the page on the tragedy that hit them last April. (The Hockey News)
• Max Pacioretty seems to be thrilled about the fresh start he’s getting with the Vegas Golden Knights. “I have the opportunity right now to just take out my brain and go play hockey, get back to what I loved doing as a kid, and that’s just going out there and having fun.” (NHL.com)
• The Lebanese National Hockey Team is looking to take their program to the next level. They’re based in Montreal and they’re goal is to make it to the IIHF sooner than later. (CBC.ca)
• Joel Bouchard is looking forward to the new challenge he’ll face in coaching Montreal’s AHL affiliate, the Laval Rocket. He sat down for a Q & A with Sportsnet’s Eric Engels. (Sportsnet)
• The Tampa Bay Lightning and Syracuse Crunch have extended their partnership for five more years. (The AHL)